The Haley Cremer Foundation was pleased to award the APTA-MA chapter with a grant to subsidize student attendance at their 2017 Conference. Sixty-two students pursuing their DPT from the following schools across the state attended the conference.
- American International College
- Bay State Community College
- Boston University
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- MGH Institute of Health Professions
- North Shore Community College
- Northeastern University
- Springfield College
- Springfield Technical Community College
Governor Charlie Baker was the keynote speaker and his talk focused on the opioid crisis. Former New England Patriot Chris Sullivan was the welcome address speaker and he talked about his personal battle with drugs and alcohol.
Eric Folmar, a Haley Cremer Foundation Board of Trustee and APTA-MA Board member spoke on taping strategies for the management of patellofemoral pain.