If you would like to support our mission, please consider making a donation today.
The Haley Cremer Foundation conducts fundraisers throughout the year to help raise funds to support the Foundation’s mission. In addition, the Foundation welcomes individual and corporate donations.
Donate by Check:
Please make checks payable to the Haley Cremer Foundation and mail them to Haley Cremer Foundation, 14 Talcott Road, North Easton, MA 02356. Be sure to include your name address for donation acknowledgement purposes.
Donate by credit card or PayPal:
Please click on the DONATE NOW button for secure credit card or PayPal donations.
The Foundation’s mission is to award financial assistance to aspiring physical therapists and associated rehabilitation professionals, medical research organizations, as well as programs dedicated to heal, grow and strengthen families facing profound challenges due to serious illness, trauma or death.
Current Awards / Grants / Scholarship Programs:
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Yale New Haven Health – Smilow Cancer Hospital
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Hope Floats Healing & Wellness Center
- Children’s Friend – The Carriage House Grief Support Center
- Jeff’s Place – Children’s Bereavement Center
- Wildflower – Helping Kids Recover Life After Loss
- Haley Cremer Foundation Physical Therapy Scholarships
- American Physical Therapy Association of Massachusetts
- Haley Cremer Memorial Awards at Simmons University
- The Haley Cremer Foundation Memorial Scholarship at Sharon High School
- The Haley Cremer Foundation Memorial Scholarship at Oliver Ames High School
- Joanna’s Place, Bereavement Center
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of many, as Haley did during her short time with all of us.
The Haley Cremer Foundation is an IRS recognized 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit corporation. Tax ID # 47-3337320